Monday, October 01, 2007

Re-post of tag 2...

I just thought that maybe combining tags and post is not a good idea... it makes my posts look super long!!! so i decided to re-post this one too...


(this was also a draft..... another tag from you-know-whoo..)
Seven things you plan to do before you die


  1. work in TVB
  2. produce and direct my very own drama series

  3. meet Wang Shaowei.... hehehe
  4. finish all my fanfics and post them up in my blogs...

  5. write my will... (its important!! you know....)

  6. make sure everybody remembers me after i'm dead....

  7. bring my family for a vacation, expenses all on me!! (yeah, i'm not that generous but i'm dying ok???? what's the use of those money????)


Seven things you can do

  1. write fanfics...
  2. speak mandarin, english, malay, hokkien, cantonese and a lil japanese...
  3. eat 4 slices of large pizza... (that's why i'm fat....)
  4. burst into tears within 30 seconds.... (note: i'm not crying...its just tears)
  5. yikes... this is hard.... what else can i do??? does handling 4 blogs count??

  6. like movies but not the cinema... (i know i'm weird... i dont need reminding)

  7. stay at home all day... (sorry, i really cant think of any other things that i can do... i know i'm weak...)



Seven celebrity crushes

  1. Wang Shaowei (Fire- Top on the forbidden city, Riche Lin- the magicians of love)

  2. Raymond Lam (Chai Foon - la femme desperado)

  3. Louis Koo (Fong Cheuk Man- I cant accept corruption, Tsui Fei- Detective Investigation files 5)

  4. Alex Fong (Hui Lok - Feel 100%)

  5. Stephen Wong (Tong yan - Love bond)

  6. Kenneth Ma (Roy - Triumph in the skies, Siu Long - dreams of colours)

  7. Edwin Siu (Ho Yin - City of SARS)
  8. takashi sorimachi (onizuka ekichi -great teacher onizuka, GTO) sorry, just have to add one more....


Seven most repeated phrases/words

  1. you suer?? (you sure??)

  2. apa ni??

  3. huh??

  4. yikes!! (only used in blogs)

  5. nya nya (dont ask... for some particular reasons)

  6. ah???

  7. fu-yoh!! (i'm no digi user... just happen to like the phrase...)



Seven physical traits you look for in the opposite sex

  1. slightly built (note: its slightly!! not the body builder type!!!)

  2. tanned
  3. tall (preferably 178 cm and above.. )

  4. attractive eyes..

  5. straight nose (that's what my friends say, i always like guys with a straight nose, although i dont really realise whether its a coincidence or maybe i do like that...)

  6. looks charming while wearing suit

  7. look similar to my celebrity crushes (yes, i dont know what else to write...)


Seven tags to go to


  1. hui ping (since she finish her exams already...)

  2. cheryl (she's on holidays too...)

  3. rachel (just something for her to update her blog...)

  4. wai kuan (if she sees this...)

  5. debbie (i know she's kinda busy lately... if she has the time)

  6. ching yong (he seems free everyday...)

  7. joanne (there has been some time shince she last update her blog...)


Three names you go by

  1. PeiTsan

  2. Er.... does "wei" or "oye" count???

  3. i dont think there's anymore....


Three Screen names you’ve ever had

  1. Panda

  2. P3

  3. ForbiddenFire


Three physical things you like about yourself

  1. ??? my ears... especially the earlobes... hehe..

  2. my height.. (although not very satisfied but it's still ok...)

  3. my small wrist bone... (it makes me look thin.. hahaha)


Three physical things you don’t like about yourself

  1. my fat legs...

  2. my tummy

  3. my long face... ( its a lil too long...)


Three things that scare you

  1. birds.. animals with feathers...

  2. losing any personal possessions

  3. horror movies...


Three drinks (alcoholic or non)

  1. mango juice

  2. winter melon tea

  3. chrysanthemum tea



Three of your everyday essentials

  1. watch tv!!

  2. write something...

  3. eat!!


Three things you’re wearing right now

  1. shorts

  2. shirt

  3. hairband...


Three of your favourite movies

  1. Running of of time... (my all time favourite)
  2. tokyo raiders... (loved this one...)
  3. the incredibles!!!! (my beloved Jack-Jack!!)


Two truths and a lie

  1. I need money
  2. I'm hungry

  3. I'm lazy...


Three things about the opposite sex that appeal to you

  1. intelligence

  2. consideration

  3. responsibility


Three careers you are considering, or have considered

  1. director (tv series)

  2. script writer

  3. producer (tv series)

No comments: