Sunday, October 28, 2007

Planning ahead...






You Have A Type B+ Personality

You're a pro at going with the flow
You love to kick back and take in everything life has to offer
A total joy to be around, people crave your stability.

While you're totally laid back, you can have bouts of hyperactivity.
Get into a project you love, and you won't stop until it's done
You're passionate - just selective about your passions






Wooo-Ha!!! tomorrow is my last day of work!! hehe... haven't received my cheque yet... but i think i have earned more than rm500... -Not bad la-... although its not very much compared to some other jobs... at least i can still collect some tips... -smirks-

today is my another manager abang fendy's last day... wow... 2 managers going off already... but however i'm not really fond of abang fendy.... why???

no.1: he so damn blur!! Blurer than me and i'm new here....

no.2: he keeps saying that i arrive at work late.... eh hello!! signing my card late doesn't mean that i'm late ok!!! you are the one who signed it 10 minutes later, i did not ask you to do that!!.... i'm hardly late!!! i'm always on time!! never late or early... on time!!! anyway... i heard abang isa say that 10 minutes late is ok, if 15 minutes then only they will take action, "potong gaji" or something...

no.3: just because he's so damn blur, we can't leave early during closing... because he can't open the damn cash register.... ish ish ish...

anyway.. i hardly meet him during work, lucky... or else i'll be damn frustrated during work... ruin my mood... hehehe...



i'm starting my japanese level 2 class on tuesday... yup, i've decided to continue my classes... since i quitted my job i should find something else to fill my time... going for classes sounds decent... hahahahaha....



that will fill up my whole november... worked for a month(october), go for classes for another month(november)... what am i suppose to do during december???? ish... there's still a month away... i'll plan later...

No comments: