Monday, October 01, 2007

Re-post of tag

Ching yong tagged me for something similar so to prove that i've did something like that... i'll just cut off the original one and re-post it.... happy now?? ching yong??? so now, do my tag!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{this was actually a draft..}


I was actually supposed to do 2 tags... thanks to J-boy.... but however i found one of them pretty weird so i skipped the whole thing.... however.... Mr. J insists that i do this tag.... so here we go.... please dont take it seriously... i'm just doing this because Mr. J keeps pestering me... its so weird...

8 different points about my perfect partner...
  1. Tall and tanned.... as many of you know that i really have a soft spot for tall and tanned guys... hehe
  2. able to do household chores and most important... COOK!!! yes, i cant handle the hot pots and pans... but i can help slice tomatoes and vegetables!!! i know usually girls are responsible but excuse me... its the 21st century... both parties should share the work, ok??? it improves the relationsip too!!!
  3. what else??? should be smarter than me in things that i'm not good at... such as computers, fixing stuff, cars... and many others... cant really think of any now...
  4. have good fashion sense... as mine is already not that good... so my partner's fashion sense should be better than mine... i think this is under no.3 but in case i dont have enough points, i'll separate this one.... fashion sense is kinda important to me...
  5. RICH!!! hahaha... at least financially stable.... earn more than me!!!
  6. love me and my family.... that's the most basic thing right??
  7. understands me and my interests... it is not nessesary to work in the same field but should at least understand each other's career...
  8. last but not least..... gosh i cant think of anymore.... some random characteristics... such as reasonable (argues but have good reasons for those), faithful (of course!!! no main kayu tiga with me... you'll end up painfully... hahahaha), considerate (ya... it very important... i'll play my part too... dont worry!!), understanding (i need that due to my weird personalities...).... maybe something like Jim Clancy in Ghost Whisperer...


That's all i guess.... boy, what a weird tag!!! i'm not tagging anybody for this so if you wanna try it out then try "lah"!!!

No comments: