Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year….




Again, I know it’s long past the new year and this is again another draft post…. Here I am in a hotel room with no internet connection… or wait… there is, just that it costs rm20 per hour or rm50 per day… so unless I have that much to spare for an hour or a day… I might as well wait till I get home with my dear internet connection and get this post publish on my blog…


How did I spend my new year count down…. Well… I was counting down… however I wasn’t at all aware that the time has past midnight and I have already stepped into the year 2009….


Resolutions… made but not done…. So I guess no point of me making any new ones… so my resolutions will be the same as last year’s…. if you wanna know… just hop to my achieves… it’s on the right hand corner…. Under “what have you missed”…


Fireworks are visible from my hotel room…. I can see fireworks from several places… which I can’t really make out where is where… but then at least I saw fireworks…


In the year of 2009…. This is the year of my internship…. I have been really looking forward towards the internship because it’s a chance to really step into what I have studied for… but now… I wish that it will not arrive so early… because I had a really weird dream about my internship or its more like a vision or something that I cant really explain… somehow I just can imagine a whole internship thingy… like the whole process just somehow appeared in my mind… although its really weird but I so want it to come true… because behind the weirdness (which is actually how did I end up in the place of my “internship”??) there hid a certain pleasant-ness wish I really wished for to happen during my whole internship… owh… that’s my only wish for 2009… I mean the only big wish… please make it come true….




Star light star bright… first star I see tonight (besides the fireworks)… I wish I may… I wish I might… Grant the wish I wish tonight….

No comments: