Friday, January 02, 2009

Hi-tea...

The second day of 2009… I just enjoyed a complimentary hi-tea… ate like I could… might as well skip my dinner… I did skip my lunch so I admit that I was a little hungry…



wonder why do they cal it hi-tea???is it that you say hi to the tea??? well... i had tea... a few cups of teh-tarik... i'll google it if only i have internet connection here... oh well.. i guess that'll have to wait for later... if you remember that is... or if anybody know why it is call hi-tea... please tell me via the comment box... that'll be a big help and also save me the trouble of remembering what to google about when i get back home... well... i can predict i'll be at home loading the google page but have no idea about what am i suppose to google about.... end up google-ing about some stars or celebs...


I’m still writing from my hotel room… don’t worry I’ll be home tomorrow… and get back my internet connection to post all these blog posts onto my long-time-no-updates blog… I so miss my internet connection…. I have to keep an eye on my ebay item… the last time I checked I was outbid by someone… so I guess I should wait until the last minute to increase my bid in case that guy keeps bidding and we’ll be unconsciously increase the earning of the seller… wahaha… stingy, I am…


And also… I miss my d-ken too… I haven’t seen it for a very long time… I missed a lot of visiting coins already… aish.. rugi-nye…




I guess I’ll be in the hotel room for the whole day today… watching tv and typing drafts for my blog….

2 comments:

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

hey lucky gal
whoa so nice ar get to stay in hotel for new year celeb ar...
but you didnt stay in whole day right? did u go out to have fun?
where/which area/which hotel were u in?
;PPP suddenly all the questions;PP
Happy new year 2009 again~

Cleopatra said...

Ok. let me enlighten you, with the powers of Google & Wikipedia combined :P
High tea is an early evening meal, typically eaten between 5-6 pm (this is based in the UK, where it gets dark by 4 pm at the mo - but then it's winter). It is said to usually consist of cold meats, eggs, fish and cakes and sandwiches.
[sounds good enuff to me :P]