Thursday, January 01, 2009

What am i doing???

The first day of 2009…. And here I am again… still in the hotel room…. typing this post beforehand just because this hotel don’t offer free wireless broadband internet access… to know which hotel I’m staying… leave a comment… I can’t really put it open here in case there is “somebody” from that place leaving comments here saying that they will change and asking what is that I’m not satisfied with…. Just like the KWSP thing…. I’m not sure whether any action was taken.. But someone did leave a message saying that he/she is from the KWSP and want to know what the problem is… what a bother…


Anyway…. I still don’t have much activities waiting for me for the rest of the holidays… the kids will be starting their school next week… so I have another week extra without the “kids” in the house during the morning… unless… I wake up the time they finish school… which I hope I don’t do that…. Because I want to use the computer when they aren’t around…


And gosh…. Walking into 2009 makes me realize a lot of things that are kinda crucial towards my life!!! Like I’m graduating next year!!! Oh my tuhan, it was like yesterday that I was still in year one sem one shooting my 5 minute documentary… and now I’m suppose to shoot a short film already!!!! I still wanna go to hong kong… but it seems further and further… wonder what will happen if I use my dad’s connections??? But still there are still a lot of “gates” to go through…


I’m currently working on a story… an English one… I wonder should I post it on to my fanfic blog… since the com has been reformatted and the ending part of the current fanfic is like lost forever unless I rewrite it by digging through the brain cells that were deeply buried in my brain….


So I guess I should be refreshing my fanfic blog… instead of bombarding it with my childish works of years ago…. I think I should be presenting something that was done during my “more mature” days… what do you think??? Aku mia class rep!! you ada apa-apa opinion tak??? Coz I think this story might just interest you… well, it’s just my assumption… since I have friends telling me not to write in English because nobody will be interested… I doubt you’ll be interested in my Chinese stories… so maybe you might wanna try my English ones…

No comments: