Sunday, May 27, 2007

Life tests...

Haha... i have not forgotten about blogthings..... since i'm in mood of writing blogs and yet i have nothing to write about, why waste my mood when there's always blogthings to help fill my empty blog... It always helps me by providing some ideas to add some colour to my bloggy...

Your Life is 38% Off Track

In general, your life is going very well.
You're quite happy with where you are and what you're doing.
And even if you get a bit off course, you're usually able to get back on track easily.
Looks like my life is going ok base on this quiz... its going kinda well... so i should appreciate what i have for.... since i'm only 38% off track... but i'm still quite clueless bout the off-track part.... what did i do that got me off track???? anyone with ideas????





Your Life is 68% Perfect

Your life is pretty darn perfect. You don't have much to complain about.
Of course, your life is occasionally less than perfect. But you're usually too happy to notice.
Ooo... not bad huh??? i think the 32% of imperfectness is due to my off-track thingy... well.. you can't ask too much on anything... nothing's perfect anyway... I have a nice house(overloaded with stuff), a nice family(including a noisy brother and a quite stubborn sister), an old car(but it's still running nicely), a bunch of cool friends (haha... you know who you are...), i studying the course i like... loads of my favourites vcds and not forgeting my buddies(scroll down and catch some older post for more info bout my buddies...)... well... what else would i ask for????



How You Life Your Life

You seem to be straight forward, but you keep a lot inside.
You are always tactful and diplomatic. You let people down gently.
You tend to have one best friend you hang with, as opposed to many aquaintences.
You tend to dream big, but you worry that your dreams aren't attainable.

Oooo.... its kinda accurate then.... but i dont really have only one best friend... i actually have a few to count... but not a lot... i know... i dont really have a lot of friends to count... i sure dream big... TVB is certainly a dream that is quite hard to reach... but it mentioned here that i dont have to worry that they aren't attainable... means they are somehow attainable!!! Yay!!



Your Life Is Worth...

$875,500

Errr.... It's kinda little if you ask me.... less than a million.... is my life that cheap???? I'm working my head off for my degree, ok???? how can you consider that cheap??? but why should i sell off my life anyway... hahaha...

Hehe... been trying out tests about life... lemme think of the next theme for my next blog update if i wanna continue with blog thingies.... stay tune for more!!!

No comments: