Friday, May 11, 2007

My life...

Since rae keep pestering me about Wang Shaowei's picture.... so i just decided to dedicate this blog entry to her... ok, rae???? I'll post his picture up... and also other parts of my life..... this are only a few parts... there are more, of course... but due to the lack of time and space... i decided to just post up these few to show....



This is Wang Shaowei.... hehehehe... iznt he cute??? hahahaha....




Just to let you know.... he is a member of... taiwan's popular boyband.... 5566 -there he is on the right-

He is also a member of another taiwan's popular boyband( i think it man)...... 183 CLUB.... -he's on the right again-





end of Wang Shaowei.... Now i'll introduce you to some of my very close little buddies...
Meet Them.....
They consist of blue (the puppydog), Torto (the half tortoise, half turtles), and last but not least... Jack-Jack Parr(from the incredibles)...
this another photo taken to show they faces bout 50 years later... see their eyebrows.... hahahaha... cute....

haha.... there you go.... these are a partial of my life.... there are more... such as tv shows and other stuff... but i think i should not reveal so much....
so enjoy...








8 comments:

Karen said...

NO......my DANIEL is cuter....ahahhaha....

wa...i like ur buddies la...so cute!!

Panda said...

oo... my buddies not bad le...
very cute d o!!!
i actually oso wanna put d pigs u guys gave me but dono y juz cant upload it in here...
weird d...
oo
u daniel cute then u take him lo...
i juz wan shaowei....

rae said...

waaa..this post is dedicated 2 me ah...im honoured( bows down)

oh, so that's him.haha. have not seen him b4.sori, coz im not reli into taiwanese boybands.
strange.y is he in 2 boybands??
ok, he is not that bad lookin.hehe

hey, i like ur buddies.
soooo cute.haha.
they still look very cute when they r old.haha.nice white brows.u should also give them some wrinklesXD

ok, hp n pt, stop arguing!!
i will tell u who is the cutest.
So Ji Sup & the latest in my list, Ethan Ruan!!! hahhahahaa..
okok, dun whack me!!
no wait, they r not exactly cute, but they r super good looking guys:D

Panda said...

What do u mean bu he's "not that bad looking"?????
he's good looking le...
no negative tones there.....

Karen said...

okok...different ppl hv different super gd looking guy la...bt still my DanieL betta ^____________^

Cleopatra said...

Hmmmm.
These guys here r not exactly my league..
nevermind...the bickering (about who's guy is cuter) is spicy!!

Panda said...

Ic..
spicy huh??
do u any1 in mind dat might b able 2 join d fight, cheryl???
i'm sure hp n rae wun mind a bit...
hahaha
juz kidding tho...
i havent update my blog 4 quite some time now...
it's getting dry here...
unless u guys wun mind "watering" it by dropping by my comments section or even fill my chatbox...

debbie 10 said...

mmmm