Monday, May 21, 2007

Normal blabbing

Here i am again... blabbing bout my life.... i woke up kinda early today because i wanna wash my shoes and accompany HP to ask about parking stuff in certain LRT stations....


well, i cant really believe that my orientation is actually on wednesday(day after tomorrow- not talking bout the movie here!!-).... So fast... time does fly huh??? i'm not a real university student... Not that i'm a fake one all around... but before this i'm a foundation student studying in a university... so that doesnt really count as a
"real university student"
because university usually involves degree level and above....



however... i'm quite ready for my degree... because there's practically not much really to get ready about anyway... (washing my shoes were part of getting ready for school.... in case you are not aware of that....)



i was actually planning to follow the CSI marathon and watch the whole way down until 12.45.... but somehow i thought it will be better for me to catch up with my "normal" sleeping hours which is to cuddle my pillow in bed before midnight.... however i still get to catch a whole of CSI NY and NCIS which are what i usually follow every monday... i actually never followed the whole CSI marathon before... only manage to get though CSI miami cuz vegas ended at 12.45 which is way pass my bedtime.... anyway to much CSI might overload my brain, i guess.... i might have bloody nightmares!!!!!



I have tried to change my blog's layout cuz some people might find it kinda boring now since it's the same eversince i first started this blog... but i dont find the templates interesting... so i decided to search some so-called-interesting blog layouts or better known as blogskins.... but.... to retrieve a blogskin, i'll have to change my blog to the older version which supports html because blogger beta only supports xhtml so i decided to cut off the nuisance and go on with my old layout even though i bores people out..... its much easier to edit the layout using blogger beta... if i were to change to the older version... i'll have to do everything in html which will make me go nuts.... so bear with my layout... it will stay like this forever!!!!

No comments: