Monday, May 07, 2007

project Superstar grand finals....

Okok... i know this news is kinda outdated already... but since this blog is also kinda outdated why not make it more "updated" by feeding some outdated news??? you know... negative, negative makes positive.. hahaha...
Actually i reach the stadium kinda late... the whole thing starts at 8 and i reached there at 8... By right... we should at least be half an hour earlier in order to get good seats... but thanks to my dad... we actually got pretty good seats... just above the VIP and fans' seats... not bad huh??? Well, we were not supposed to sit there... since our tickets are just normal ones... not the contestants' family or friends' tickets... but my dad said it should be ok cuz nobody is sitting at the moment and the crew just let me get thru.. haha... that's the benefit of a broadcasting student... not really... its actually because she saw me before when i organised the visit to 8tv before which was bout 2 years ago... not to say that she remembered me... its just that she's a friend of the pr that helped me organised the visit... so er... kinda complicated now... hard to explain... the point is.. she just let me thru....
well, the whole show was nice... Henley won.. i'm not really a fan of henley but i dont mind him winning although i like orange more... but i support KYAN!!!! too bad he was out during the second round of the finals.... sigh.... he's so cute... and he got a nice tan... hahahahaha....
i actually saw a group of last year's superstar contestants sitting on the row beside my row... hehe... they were quite close to me but i didn't really took pictures.. cuz i didn't tought of it... sigh... but gabriel was there.... hehehe....
kinda regret not buying the top 10 ep... just to support KYAN!! but luckily i didn't cuz i'm goin out for sushi with you guys know who you are..... that'll save me some money to fill my stomach... or else i'll have to go on diet again.....
thanks hp for offering to drive... you're so kind... although i just got to know that my car might be back tomorrow.... hehe....
anywayz... KYAN is my superstar... haha... hopefully he gets a chance to make a solo album or even act in one of 8tv's tv series.. like last year's gabriel.... yeah yeah...

No comments: