Monday, June 18, 2007

Argh...

argh... there's something really wrong here... i've been trying to reply comments and the "page not found" thing keeps appearing.... in the end... i have been typing the same thing over and over again for bout 3-4 times until it really got posted up... its so frustrating... dont know whether which of these are causing problems... my connection(which has been improving since the time i cant upload pictures...), blogger(it keeps asking me whether if i wanna switch my account 2 d google account... then:"page not found"!!!), my computer(that's where the "hang" thing comes in) or its just my luck??????
anyway... i'm suppose to be getting on with my pengajian malaysia(aka malaysian studies) group assignment essay and start elaborating my points before i was distrated by the urge of getting online just to check out my blogs and emails and not forgetting to collect the interest in my millsberry account.... hahahaha...
I desperately need all my bm knowledge back cuz its really hard trying to translate points that i have found in books to bm nowadays.... (as i said most of them are on holiday... not back yet) Why must we study pengajian malaysia in bm while other universities are studying the same subject but in english????? its not that i'm better in english than bm... its obviously the other way round anyway... but after years of not using bm its hard to get back the mood of writing long long paragraphs of bm essay(karangan) with loads of peribahasa(idioms)... everything will be very bland...
in the other hand... i'm really glad to say that i finally went to the library to search for information... haha... i know that's not something to be proud of but better late than never... although i'm ok with books but i'm kinda lazy to go to the library each and everytime i need information while the internet is standing there waiting to be asked.... however i borrowed 6 books from the library... my first time borrowing books... well, students are only allowed to borrow a maximum of 3 books at a time so i have to use my friend's id to borrow the remaining 3... its her first time too!!! to thank her about it... i'm dedicating this post to her--- Wai Kuan... very nice of her to let me use her id and bear the risk of being fine if i forgot to return the books in time.... (just kidding!! i'll return the books on time and ensure your clean record... dont worry!!)
p/s: Miss bm... aka rae... if you are reading this post do you mind helping me out with some peribahasa??? i need some examples of those frequently used ones... cuz i dont have any in my essay at all.... although i know its not required to have peribahasa-s in my essay but just to decorate my very-dull essay about politics...

2 comments:

rae said...

ok, i will try my best to help u although reli, i've forgotten most of my peribahasa-s.
so, must the peribahasa be related to politics?? u can give me a situation or sentence n i can help u figure out wat peribahasa or pepatah is suitable 4 it.

Panda said...

er..
do u know any peribahasa dat have kaitan wif perpaduan??
besides bersatu teguh, bercerai roboh???
i've been cracking my head 4 those...