Monday, June 11, 2007

Language on holiday...

Well, i've just decided to push down my longest post and get on with a new one... in case some of you may get really annoyed by the word LAN now... however i have some good news and some bad news for you guys reading here....
the good news is... you dont have to see the word LAN anymore... at least in this blog...
BUT.... the bad news is... i'll be talking about the subject in this blog... so indirectly they will be connected... so sorry...
I've just completed my very first assignment of the semester which is for pengajian Malaysia or better known as Malaysian studies for some people... which is a more than 300 word essay written in BM... known as a karangan... with the title of: Pembinaan Bangsa Malaysia...
I struggled like hell when i was writing this essay... after almost 2 years of not using BM, they have all decided to go on holidays around the world without me noticing.... i'll have to call them back using sos calls... however not all of them turn up.... my BM is still scattered everywhere... how i wish i'm like rae, the Miss BM... hahaha.... but i still managed to finish the essay with i-dont-know-how-many words... but i'm really sure that it exceeded 300 judging the amount of papers i have used....
I'm not allowed to screw up this essay cuz my lecturer told us that a copy of this essay will be sent to the prime minister's office... where he'll be reading them one-by-one... i really doubt that... as we know the prime minister or better known as pak-lah is a busy person... how is he going to fork out the time from his schedule and read i-dont-know... maybe more than a 1000 of essays under the same topic???? i dont think so.... all of us laughed when the lecturer mentioned that our essay will be read by the prime minister... till now i dont think many of us are convinced about what he said... anyway... i think i could still manage PMR standard of BM karangan... so it should be ok....
i'm starting my third week tomorrow... assignments are starting to pile... better get going or else there'll be too many to be done on the last minute because most of the deadlines are on the same week... besides i still have my hiragana and katagana to memorise.... so it'll be a busy life after this... hopefully i'll still be able to blog cuz reading blogs has now become one of my favourite past time....
oohhh... look at the time.... should be off cuddling my pillow in bed now...
oyasuminasai!!!!!

4 comments:

rae said...

haha..doubt he will read all the essays but who knows, mayb urs will get picked by him?? just imagine, Pak Lah reading ur essay.i'll be honoured.

eih, since when im miss bm pulak? miss bm is actually u la. i lupa all my bahasa malaysia ady. sudah berkarat.

wat alien language is that? hiragana n katagana? ovasuminasai?? jap is not my language. i only noe konichiwa n sayonara.haha.
even my mandarin is better.a bit better.

Panda said...

its oyasuminasai.. not ovasuminasai... dat's d problem wif blogger sometimes... they like 2 cut off d bottom part of words in d last sentence... so it looks like o vasuminasai instead of oayasuminasai....
hiragana n katagana r jap characters... 4 more details u shud ask debbie as she know better than i do... i'm juz a beginner here...
u r miss bm la!!! u can ask ainul and hui ping 4 confirmation... u all once called me miss bm but d crown was passed 2 u since ur marks were getting higher than mine... d crown of miss bm is no longer on my head.. but it's still on urs so don deny it...
pak lah reading my essay??? i dono whether i'll b honoured or embarassed cuz of my broken bm here n everwhere... i doubt dat he'll understand....
anyway... nice 2 c u back on9, rae... exams over??? hols now??

rae said...

yup exams finally over. bye bye to a-levels too. i dun have much of a holiday la. my course starting on 2nd july ady. so fast la. haih.

anyway, i din noe i had a crown. it must be invisible...haha...
its no longer on my head ok? my BM oso flew out of the window after form 5. plus, my LAN was in english. y is urs still in BM??

ok, wat does oyasuminasai mean??

Panda said...

dono... cuz we patriotik gua???
so mafan le...
i juz happen 2 forgot all those bm words...
i think d "crown" is still on u cuz u didn't find anybody 2 pass it down...
it'll be wif u FOREVER!!!!
hahahahaha
hehe...
oyasuminasai actually means good night...