Tuesday, June 19, 2007

blogging mood strikes again...

Hihi... i decided to leave for school early today although my class starts at 9.30... for the sake of not letting the night market (aka pasar malam) stalls to block my car when i'm so desperate to go home after school....
I actually have nothing much to blog about just buying my time over blogthings and did a few tests...
Since i'm just in pure blogging mood with nothing to blog about... i'll might as well post some results....
Here we go......





You Are 65% Addicted to Blogthings

You lead the pack when it comes to posting Blogthings.
And your friends (mostly) thank you for it.
It's cute that you insist on being called your Japanese name.
Just stop bragging about your IQ score!







I lead the pack??? do they mean by posts??? i do post blogs kinda frequent... but i dont think i'm leading the pack... it should be debbie or cheryl as they always have long long posts with a lot of words or pictures to show whereas mine is dull and full of broken english and a very strong essence of malaysian language culture (aka bahasa rojak).... my friends mostly thank me for it??? do they???? i just dont think they are that free to come around my blog every single day... these kind of things are usually for the nothing-much-better-to-do people (aka me!!!).... I did not insist on being called by my japanese name... p3 or panda or pei tsan is fine with me.... and i don't brag about my iq score as i did not even do the test yet... as you know... iq tests are kinda long and boring comparing to others....





You Are a Social Blogger!

Your blog is more of a semi-private affair for your friends.
It's how you keep in touch... sharing stories, jokes, and pics.





Ooo... yup my blog is semi-private alright... most of my close friends know about it... i think we really do keep in touch through blogs more often than msn.... maybe bcuz blogs dont require everybody to be online and we can still leave messages in chatboxes and comment boxes if the writer is not available... do you guys agree????




Your Blogging Type Is Thoughtful and Considerate

You're a well liked, though underrated, blogger.
You have a heart of gold, and are likely to blog for a cause.
You're a peaceful blogger - no drama for you!
A good listener and friend, you tend to leave thoughtful comments for others.



Ahahahaha... i have a heart of gold... i am kinda peaceful but i'm not admitting the no-drama part... Excuse me... I'm a broadcasting student here!!!! drama is my life... my life is full of drama... if a good listener means i keep up with other people's blogs then i wont deny that... do i leave thoughtful comments??? you guys know better, right???





Your Blog Should Be Purple

You're an expressive, offbeat blogger who tends to write about anything and everything.
You tend to set blogging trends, and you're the most likely to write your own meme or survey.
You are a bit distant though. Your blog is all about you - not what anyone else has to say.

Hey hey... although my blog is not fully purple but the color is kinda close to purple... right??? the color is more of maroon, pink, red and purple.... and i do almost write about anything and everything.... blogging trends??? i'm not sure bout that... yup... my blog is all about me... who else will it be about anyway????

No comments: