Saturday, June 23, 2007

Cant resist....

I know i did say in rae's chatbox that i will not not update my blog if she dont update hers... but sigh... i'm too addicted to blogging... what can i do??? sit down and cry??? -snif snif- anyway... i might stop posting blogs for a while since i did say in rae's chatbox that i will not post any blogs if she dont post any on hers... in other words... i might be a lil busy then since my assignments all all piling up and due dates are getting near....
I have just finshed my pengenalan for my pengajian malaysia assignment and i SHOULD be starting on my point cuz the reference books i borrowed from the library are dueing soon... although i can renew them but dont forget that 3 of them are under my friend's id... so i'll have to ask her to renew it for me if i need them... my point is that i wanna finish this early as my bm are going to "mogok" if i keep ushering them to come back home to my brain, where they belong cuz they think they deserve a long long holiday after 11 years of hard work... sigh... so i guess i better not push too hard cuz i still have moral to deal with next semester.... another subject which urgently needs bm....
i've just completed my broadcasting assignment of documentary shooting and its now in-line for editing.... now.. i have to get going on my second assignment which is to come up with an original radio channel... the concept must be different from all the existing radio channels... i'm kinda stuck for ideas now... so anybody care to help by supplying me any ideas... you can give me any suggestions... programmes in any language but preferably in english.... and i need a 24 hour full time schedule for the programmes... too bad we dont have utar.fm.... or i think it'll be aired in the whole utar like what you see in school in th US... they have their very own radio channel.... so i guess ours is to just air it in the broadcasting lab and we "syok sendiri lo!!"... dj-ing... wonder how does it feels like... i have already tried hosting... its really hard!!! especially with people you dont know staring at you... it feels really awkward.... i've came through anyway... i wanted to be the director in the first place but dont know why became the host all of a sudden.... presenting in a very weird way... trying very hard to not at the strangers staring at me.... and concentrate in the video.... its hard work!!! i salute all the hosts out there!!!!
however we did have a lot of fun that day... all though it took us almost the whole day to finish the whole 3-minute documentary (plus some of our "syok sendiri" videos)... all of us were exhausted that day.... everybody was dozing off in class the nest day.... except me... haha... i tried hard to keep myself awake.... we took some photos that day... i'll post them after i got them... some body have not pass me the photos yet..... a-hem....
ok for now... back to my search for points for the pengajian malaysia assignment... sigh... what a life....

4 comments:

Cleopatra said...

heya Pei Tsan
Your course is getting jazzy.
hosting must require some nerve.u mean, as in a tv show??
Well, all the best. Im sure u can do it.

By the way,Faan Jin does (in bolded letters)remember you.
dya wanna meet up with her again?

rae said...

hey pt, dun wait 4 me la. u might have to wait 4 months b4 i decide 2 post something.kekeke.

Panda said...

ooo...
cheryl: well, i hav some "syok sendiri" nerves... so i guess dat's ok 4 me... it kinda like a real tv show... but only its NOT going 2 b shown on tv....
faan jin does remember me????ooo...
wow!!! meet up wif her??? er.. maybe... we'll fix dat later... haha... i cant believe after so many yrs she still remembers me...
rae: y cant u juz chinchai post something???? is blogging that hard???

debbie 10 said...

へー
日本語だ!やった
てかさ、デビも初心者(しょしんしゃ)だから、ちょっとしかペイサンに手伝えない。
申し訳(もうしわけ)ない!

とりあえず、頑張ろう!