Friday, April 25, 2008

back on...

ok now... three down and two more to go.... in another.... 2 weeks!!!!! oh gosh!! i have been complaining about stretching out of days of exams so frequently i actually forgot that it could actually be a good thing!!!!

how???
here's how....
i'm not sure about you but for the last-minute-revision lovers like me... i have plenty of time to do my revision and also blog, watch tv, hang around, play stardoll and even complete my tags... hahaha... because i have more extra time to study... if my exam timetable is packed within 1 week... yes, i'll gain freedom earlier which IS a VERY good thing indeed... but on the other hand... i might not have time to revise everything for every subject and end up regretting and grumbling about not getting higher cgpa to be eligible for utar scholarship which i miserably failled to get myself qualified for last year.... unless... i use the time given during my study leave wisely which i doubt i will and study every inch of my notes..... tak mungkin siut~~

oh ya... talking about stardoll... i have been playing with it quite frequently these few days... dressing up stars can be quite fun as you dont have to be responsible for the critics they get from the people who tiada pasal but just wanna critic about some people's over-lacey dresses, "menjolok mata punya pakaian", even the way they stand gets on their nerve... they muct be very unhappy living a live just to critisize.... poor thing.... heee... lately i make evangeline lily go on the teen girly style which definitely will not fit her judging by her toughness in "LOST"... but one thing... itu model punya neck too long la!!! and she should have broad shoulders so its kinda weird looking or maybe, its just the style... haha "LOST"-nye aku.... and i also found out that male stars have very limited ways of dressing... i tried jesse mccartney, zac efron, chad michael murray... all their choice of clothes are almost the same... hard la like that.... you already know my fashion sense is failing.. gimme so little choices somemore.... ish....

back for today... i just completed my cultural and religious practices paper.... ended up ok... at least for me... i wrote long long essays... hopefully the marker will give me extra marks for my efforts... heee... dream on.... well... writing.... writing... writing.... that's what all it need during exams... so my advice... train up the stamina of your arm and wrist.... relax the joints and stuff before sitting for an exam.... never ending essay questions will bombard you... get ready... my hand went completely stiff during today's exam.... it was getting stiffer and stiffer.... so i decided to give it a short rest and stop for a moment... to my dismay!!!!! it went of stiff cold.... i cant even move my fingers!!! gosh!!! i still have an essay to write... this is not the time to be paralized, hand..... so i stretch my very stiff arm, and force my fingers to hold the pen and write...... sorry, hand.. i know you deserve some rest.. you have been working none stop... even.... now!!!! ooo... okok... i get the point!!!

signing off!!! my hands needs rest now!!! taa-taaa

No comments: