Monday, April 07, 2008

weee... panda is free!!


Oh gosh!!!

I can't believe this day could actually arrive!!!

i finally completed all my assignments!!!

although the whole completing assignments part is very "kelam-kabut"... but at least we got everything done.... ya... we missed a LOT of important parts, fatal parts of the assignment.... but who cares now... a few marks lost better than the whole lot anyway.....

relieved!!!!

check out my eyes!!!!

they now look like....

A panda!!!! ( this one looks cute!!!)

Now... i'll just have to prepare for my finals... haaaa.... as if i will be taking out my notes and go through..... this will not be done until the study leave.....

My exams are stretched into 3 weeks!!!!! sheesh!!!! 5 subjects in 3 weeks???!!!! what kind of philosophy exam am i sitting for????? every paper will only last 2 hours... not a minute more than that.... UTAR is very particular when it comes to time.... they'll give you "tepat-tepat, zhun-zhun" punya time.... not more... not less.... for instance... our lecture classes.... we have 14 lectures and 13 tutorials within a semester.... therefore if there's a public holiday which happened to land on another day of the lecture.... congratulations!!! you win yourself a replacement class which most probably will be on SATURDAY!!!!!

back about my exams!!!! why are they stretching it like this??? so that i have enough time to study???!!!! i tell you... the more time you give me... the lesser i study because i always tend to take time for granted and give the "there's always tomorrow" phrase.... ish ish ish...... i want my scholarship!!!!!! Why cant utar just loosen their requirements a little????!!!!!! why??!!

Ok for now... i'll be off searching for miracle cures for my very dark circles under my eyes aka Panda eyes!!


No comments: