Tuesday, April 15, 2008

random... -all paragraphs dont link to each other-

this will be a very random post...

Thanks abang syamil for helping me out when my car "buat perangai" at the roadside... thanks for being so pleasant....

i have "printscreened" the president list which have my face in it.... i know i'm vain but this could be the last time i'm ever in the president's list.... better save it for memories....

i have very low coursework marks this semester.... all just slightly above the passing mark... how am i going to fit myself in the president's list???? how am i going to apply utar scholarship????!!! why is this happening to me???!!!!

if anybody want to use sign language make sure that they are universal enough for people to understand, such as thumbs up for "good".... shrug shoulders for "dunno".... shakes head for "no", waves hand for "hi" or "bye"..... how am i suppose to understand a sign invented by a certain somebody and just straight away get the meaning???!!!!

i know people don't use video tapes nowadays... but by being a very retro person... i still love my video tape player... and now... its getting cranky.... i wonder if i bring it to the "kilang"... will anybody still have to knowledge on how to fix it????

and yeah... my luck is getting worse... first my car "buat perangai" in the middle of the road... then my video tape player got cranky... then my favourite dvds cant cheer me up cuz it cant play!!!! then i spilled cola in the car... now i have to wash the mat..... ish ish ish.....

help!!!!

No comments: