Saturday, April 12, 2008

official... unofficial

warning: short blog post ahead

Woo... its saturday.... counted as the official start of my study leave... okaaay... this is the official start... the "actual" official start is gonna be on monday.... i need some time to catch up with my sleep... tv... blogs... stories... etc.... right before i put my full mind (or maybe just half) on my lecture notes and textbooks...

i have just updated my 2 yahoo blogs... i just realised that chenghui has put the links up in her blog... hoo... then i must update more frequently now... cant assume nobody reads those blogs anymore... since i always go to cheng hui's blog for other people's blog links... i bet other will do the same as well... heee... so i must keep on to my updating schedule... which is at least 5 posts a month in blogger.... at least 3 a month in yahoo kimo and yahoo hk respectively.... that will be my schedule which i have not been keeping especially for my yahoo blogs.....

i miss k-session!!!!! anybody???? sunway redbox??? or jaya square neway???? when i say anybody... it means anybody!!!

No comments: