Wednesday, April 16, 2008

tagged, i'm it!!

Ya... i have 4 more days before my finals and i have been blogging almost every single day.... so now i'm running out of ideas to blog about... here's a tag that has been saved in my drafts for like ages....


1. What age do you wish to marry?-
er... too early to judge... not too late of course... hopefully before 30...

2. What will you do when you feel really emo?-
I'll stop entertaining people... stop talking... stay at a corner (preferably my room) and watch my favourite series...

3. Who is your idol?-
idol??? erm... there's a lot of celebrity idols i have... but it doesnt really count right??? erm... cant think of any right now...

4. Where is the place you want to go most?-
Hong Kong... specifically TVB tv city!!!

5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?-
ooo... to work in TVB!! as a scriptwriter cum director!!!!

6. What is the purpose of your life?-
to live in satisfaction

7. What are you afraid to lose the most right now?-
a lot of things... my position in the president's list... my family... my friends... all my possesions!!

8. What cheers you up for the rest of the day?-
watching my favourite drama series with my favourite male actor in it.... heee...

9. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?-
er... i will not do it straight forwardly... maybe indirectly... giving out hints and stuff... saves me from being totally embarrased after being rejected....

10. List out 3 good things about the person who tagged you.-
Smart, great basketball player, a gentleman (ish... i wonder...)

11. What type of person do you hate the most?-
people who thinks too high of themselves... people who critics openly without taking the feelings of others' into consideration...

12. What would you do if you won a million dollars?-
i'll save them in the bank... all of them... then wait for the interest... after a year or so... spend the amount of the interest... (if the interest is 0.05, i'll have 50000 to spend!!) i'll donate 10000 to charity homes, hopefully everytime i got my interest.... ish... as though i really got 1 mil....

13. What is your ambition?-
To work in TVB, produce drama series written by yours truly!!!

14. What will you do if you get rejected by someone you like?-
er... what can i do??? erase the memories of being rejected and convince him that it was a joke, dare or something.... yaa-la... i pentingkan my "face"...

15. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?-
the lazy-ness in me... and the always-tend-to-take-things-for-granted part...

16. What is your favourite colour?-
Red!!!

17. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?-
able to live in satisfaction...

18. If there's one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?-
i want to do... but unable to... be a model cum actress!!!! hahaha... its impossible for me to be a model judging my figure plus my giant elephant legs... and i cant be an actress cuz i'm not fit for the camera aka not-pretty-enough

19. What would you do if tomorrow is the last day of the world?-
i'll fly to hong kong... charge into TVB and tell my favourite TVB actorS (there's a few of them) how much i love them!!!! hahahahaha... its the last day tomorrow... i'll just die due to extreme embarassment a day earlier...

20. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?-
love me for who i am.... smarter than me in things i like yet dont have the ability to do, such as computers... download me tons of drama series... convert them into vcd format too!!! fashion... yeah i'm a retarded learner in fashion.... driving... yes... did i ever mention that my sense of direction is completely hopeless?? (oh ya... i mentioned that for the umpteenth time already)

am i suppose to tag anybody???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.