Sunday, May 11, 2008

Back to manual!!!

Just as my car is starting to "buat perangai" during my sem break... my dad's car decided to give a head start and broke down before my car could even say "vroom"...

therefore~~~ my dad will be using my car these few days until his car is fixed and ready to get back on the road....

so... for the time being... i'll have to use my mom's car if i want to drive out... its a manual car, mind you.... but i guess i'm kinda used to it now since my car has been "merajuk"-ing for the past few months going in and out the "vehicles' hospital" aka car repair centre.... i have been driving my mom's car around.... heee... so now... you won't feel jerks or sudden-off-of-the-engine when i'm driving.... heeee.... sometimes i get too used to driving auto until i keep forgetting to change the gear.... then you'll know that you are on the wrong gear as the cars "shivers".... hahahaha

however... since my house now only have one car... i cant go hang out cuz my mom may need to use the car for emergency reasons... that explains why i cant join my "kawan"s for k-session at the curve on monday... ish ish ish ish~~~

for those who are going... have fun!!! and remember to blog about that... cuz i'll BE reading.... haaa....

by the way... i just received an sms... its suppose to be a scam... but i somehow find it more like a joke.....
here's how it goes....
"TANIAH. SimCard
anda telah meme-nangi
undian bertuah Cek
tunai RM.10.000 dari
peraduan CELCOM sila
hubungi:
006285696012222.
terimakasih."

saw the joke????

here's my opinion of the message...
"TANIAH. SimCard <--- kalau nak guna BM sila gunalah BM di seluruh mesej ini... sepatutnya... KadSim la!!!
anda telah meme-nangi <--- apasal memenangi perlu ada "-" i though hanya kata ganda ada "-" ish... baikilah bahasa....
undian bertuah Cek <--- ooohhh... "bertuah"nye aku.... bangga~~
tunai RM.10.000 dari <--- apasal ni kedekut??? RM.10.000??? 10 sen je???
peraduan CELCOM sila <--- memalukan CELCOM je...
hubungi:
006285696012222. <-- ish panjangnye... complicated... nanti dial salah la!!!
terimakasih." <--- terima kasih atas "lawak of the day".... haha

1 comment:

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

hey hey panda~
so how r u enjoying ur break? *envy envy*
and still driving manual? (u r so good ler...me ar, swore so many times i wont drive in KL anymore* and i think i mean it really this last time*
well, hope u r enjoying hols la..haha, i can't wait for this weekend to come...monday's wesak day..and i'll be going back to my hometown ipoh...should get some nice food to eat;PPPP *ah well, nothing but food in mind*