Thursday, May 01, 2008

public holiday...

warning: short blog post ahead!!!

i really wanna blog today... but... its a public holiday man!!!! bloggers deserve holidays too!!! at least i do... hahaha... but i should be updating my yahoo blogs and my fanfic blog as well... instead of leaving them to rot on a public holiday....

well, my fanfic blog is actually updated frequently... abstractly... because the posts are saved in my pendrive.... and i'm just pure lazy to post them up.... haha... speaking about pendrives... i know the correct name for it is a thumb drive or usb flash drive , pendrive is a brand name... but..... for your information... my so-called usb flash drives or thumbdrive's brand is PENDRIVE!!! so i'm not wrong... what's your problem anyway???!!! picking on my mistakes and stuff... dont read my blog then if it irritates you!!!

ok.. back to earth... i have been posting on my yahoo blogs... the yahoo kimo's latest post was quite recent... i'm going to post another soon... i hope... but the one in yahoo hk... i did post but it's saved in the drafts section cuz i'm not done writing yet... heee... that's why you see a long gap between my posts..... so sorry for that...

signing off!!!

No comments: