Tuesday, May 06, 2008

exams over!!!




Your Body Image is 32% Unhealthy, 68% Healthy



You're body image is quite healthy, though you're sometimes a little bit too hard on yourself.

Chances are you've got a rockin' body - so enjoy it!

Miaoww!!! i'm not too hard on myself!!! i'm just not satisfied... if only my legs were slimer... wooo...
the price of food is going up so this is the best time for me to cut down on my food consumption... for the sake of my very very thin purse.... ya... its the thinest part of me... my purse.....
my exams have officially come to an end!!!! yay!!!!
but i not really confident about my results... although with tips which are almost accurate... i still cant get everything into my brain before exams..... macam mana apply scholarship???
o ya... speaking of scholarship... ini utar banyak the pasal... when i wanted to apply during my year 1.... they say my (pathetic) cgpa is not high enough to qualify... and suggests me to apply during year 2... apasal i cannot apply now???? apa ni???? people say women's heart is hard to predict as it always changes... i wanna correct that!!! it's utar's management... that is very hard to predict because they could not make up their mind whether is it like this or like that.... it will be like this if you ask staff A and like that if you ask staff B.... kecoh betul!!!!
so how now??? cant apply scholarship already... boy, my dad is gonna nag me until i agree to apply for loan.... but i dont want to!!!!! ish!!!!! any other big big organisations offering scholarship??? or maybe i'll just have to pay my own fees then.... my savings account.... snif snif... i can see maybank flooding due to the tears of my savings account now!!! ish... kesian~~

2 comments:

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

hey hey panda,
congrats ur exam ended~
hmm..abt scholarship...i remember seeing astro's advertisement on newspaper...but not sure about other organizations when it comes to scholarship for broadcasting...but no harm searching on google tho...
yeah, u dont wanna apply for loan, u dont wanna end up like me...but if there's no choice then u might wanna try PTPTN (the lowest interest) but otherwiser if u still have savings then try not too...u'd rather be penniless (worse case scenario) by the time u graduate rather than be like me, full of debts before I even graduate...but well, before that, try out scholarships...and dont give up yet on UTAR (in realistic, dont give up on money;PPP)...go bug ur college counsellors...till they surrender ;PP

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

hey hey panda,
congrats ur exam ended~
hmm..abt scholarship...i remember seeing astro's advertisement on newspaper...but not sure about other organizations when it comes to scholarship for broadcasting...but no harm searching on google tho...
yeah, u dont wanna apply for loan, u dont wanna end up like me...but if there's no choice then u might wanna try PTPTN (the lowest interest) but otherwiser if u still have savings then try not too...u'd rather be penniless (worse case scenario) by the time u graduate rather than be like me, full of debts before I even graduate...but well, before that, try out scholarships...and dont give up yet on UTAR (in realistic, dont give up on money;PPP)...go bug ur college counsellors...till they surrender ;PP