Tuesday, May 13, 2008

fly~~

wooo... hoooo... time flies... the first week of my sem break has already come to an end... although its actually only 5 days of holidays to be accurate due to my "stretched" exams.... wasted 2 days of sem break for mass media and society.... ish!!!

i have completed the subtitles for kyle and gang... doing subtitles are actually not as easy as i thought it would be... wooo... a 5-minute scene takes about half an hour to one hour of subtitle-ing... that is when i'm not concentrating la... blogging... surfing other websites... doing other things at the same time... while subtitle-ing needs almost 100% concentration because you can easily miss a word or 2 between the lines.... which is what i keep doing when i check back on my work... i assume the sentences... and straight away write without listening carefully to every word that is being said... that is why i took so long to complete... sorry....

oh ya... i wanna ask... where can you download songs??? only songs... not the whole downloading software like limewire or kazaa.... download songs straight away from the website.... i know sogou.com... but i'm now searching for a website which also have malay songs as well... its kinda hard to find... if you know where to go... please no not hesitate to leave to website on my chatbox ---->
or leave it under my comments section... thank you very much...

well... i still have 2 more weeks left... i arranged a few outings with friends.... then carry on with my writing.... then blog-updating.... quite a lot to do already... that will fill my 2 weeks... not forgetting helping my mom vacuum the whole house and being the part time driver of the house.... actually... come to think of it... i have quite a lot to do during my very-short sem break... so stop arranging my activities for me!!!! you know who you are... but i doubt if you read my blog... i have a lot to do.... and those are what i like to do!!!!

anyway... even if i dont have things to do during the holidays... i'll always have my vcds, dvds, and tv waiting to fill my time!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

arrange activities for u....u mean me arr?lol...

now seldom dl songs edi..usually i will go 7yin.com bt now need to install software oni can dl ler

Panda said...

nola..
i'm not talking about u la..
u got arrange activities 4 me meh???
heee...
someone else la...