Friday, May 16, 2008

there were the days....

Yooo... i just found my pendrive containing the full version of my 5-year-old fanfic - The life of Orphans... ooo.... it has been so long already... reading back brings me memories of how i decided to start writing the fanfic and how i plot all the characters... awww... i really miss those times... however... its kinda childish if you ask me now... hahahahaha..... i have changed my style of writing already... and even changed the language... yeah.. i'm now writing them in chinese...

english is really hard!!! especially with my grammer.... haha... writing stories in english can be a total disaster!!! so might as well switch them to chinese... although i cant say that my chinese is superb... but at least its better than my english...waaa... "sudahlah english boleh fail... tak mau practice pula... patutlah english teruk semacam!!!"

sorry... i dont like to embarass myself with my poor command of english in my stories... hee... i'm "mau face punya!!"

besides going through my old works of fanfics... i also found my diary which i use when i was in form 5.... haaa... been reading thru the messages some of my close friends wrote to me in there... you know who you are!!! want me to name names????? heee... i'll do that later la... in case people would like to protect their privacy.... heee...

reading those reminds me of the times before spm... i remember rachel and ainul will be jotting down "how many days left for spm" and "how many As should i score in spm"... not forgetting... "constantine rocks".. "bo bice rocks" etc etc.. their tables are full of conteng-an.... then we will be joking around about our future... jadi all sorts of weird occupations.... suggesting the perfect job for rachel... that was fun!!! i also remember being the "pengacau" of the group... i really miss that!!! but now i tada orang untuk "mengacau".... ish... kacau kacau kacau....

now all of us has split out....

ainul... sudah lama tak dengar khabar... the last time i saw her was 2 years ago when we went to mid-valley together....

kah mun... ini lagi lama!!! the last time is rachel's birthday 2 years ago i think... then totally lost contact... never heard of her ever since except that she's very busy and still rare chickens...

rachel.... this one... if she updates her blog frequently.... ya... we meet up quite often... but she's now off for training and i'm on sem break!!!! that means no hanging out for us!!! snifs....

cheryl... haaa... ini kawan future lawyer tau!!! so dont mess with me yo!!! i can sue you!!! haaa!!! i'm meeting her next week with long-long-time-no-see friend... Faan jin.....

hui ping... aaaa... i just met her.... yesterday.... keluar makan at ice monster.... heee... my fixed k-pal... never go for k-session without her...

ooo... flashbacks.... miss you guys!!!

if any one of you is reading this post... do contact me thru leaving comments under my comments section and fix a date so that we can meet up!!!!

4 comments:

curryegg said...

Don't worry.. Practice make perfect. Don't give up Panda... ;D

Panda said...

Thanks Curryegg!!!
i'll be adding your blog link...

Cleopatra said...

hey. Saw yr post on old frens blog.
Yeah, memamng lama tak jumpa. But now u have one more potential lawyer friend....Faan Jin.
hahaha.
What la u..call her yr lama-tak-jumpa friend.

What happened to the others, man?

rae said...

hahaha.....
gosh..those times...hahahahahhaha...reli cant stop laughing when i think back....

ei, wat were the jobs u guys suggested for me??? how come i dun remember?? i seriously have dementia i think...even my uni frens say so...haih...

oh my goodness, yes we were table wreckers..especially ainul la...her table is worse than mine..hehe..but i definitely remember the "how many days left for spm"..hahaha...we wrote it down to scare ourselves that time is running out but the kesan will only last for 1 day only..haha...

well, we cant meet up that frequent due to our hectic uni live n all, but at least i jumpa u guys sekali sekala..

last ques~ kah mun rares chickens meh??? hahaha...