Thursday, May 08, 2008

cranky server...

I'm really not sure what is wrong with my computer.... or maybe its the server... i cant sign in facebook... i cant sign in friendster.... on other people's blog... i cant load the pictures... yikes!!!

these few days.. my server is getting really cranky.... the stupid light will just blink blink blink.... everything is loading so slow... i keep seeing "cannot find server"...

maybe its my hard disk that is giving me problems.... its kinda full already... i know i know... its time to transfer some of my files to the cd.... i'll do that.... when i have the mood...

8tv is now showing "my best pals"... apa la... i was just trying to convert this series... nevermind.. i'll just watch the series first... then i'll burn my collection and watch it when i'm in the mood... oh well.. i guess i'll always be in mood for "my best pals"... heee... cuz it stars tall guys... like Ming Dao, Jerry Huang (oh gosh!!! he's tall alright!!!), Jason Hsu.... and many more... heee...

i always favour tall guys.... waaahahaha.... although i'm not really tall myself... and yes... if you are tall.... you will definitely catch my attention.... just pure admiration of your height... ONLY that... no others ok??? in case you are thinking of something else.....

aiks... my basic activity during my sem break is to meet up with friends.... those long-time-no-see friends... update my blogs... i mean all of them including my fanfic blog.... create a new banner for my blog... its under progress but i'm not sure whether it will turn out good because i'm think it's kinda weird....


here's a video to share!!! its really cute!!! i love FuWa!!! especially jing jing the panda!!!



No comments: