Tuesday, July 15, 2008

assignments~~ need help!!!

Yup... i just hand in or it should be show since the lecturer just took a look at it and gone thru... our moral assignment slides.... the one about "bertatu dan bertindik"... in case you dont know what's that in english... it's tattoo and piercings!!! million thanks or ribuan terima kasih (wow, using english actually gave them around 999000 more thank you-s!!) hehe... to those who have helped me look up for information regarding the christian's point of view... thank you so much!!! to cheryl(especially)... sze ern... ernest... rae... for providing me some info and kar lim for checking it through for errors... in case i mistaken some facts then that's not a very good thing lo.... nanti kena sepak oleh rakan rakan yang beragama kristian.... hehe...

when the lecturer was looking through the slides... she ask us a few points about our answers... and she was asking in BM!!! bahasa Malaysia, man!!!! our bahasa kebangsaan, national language, if you really want me to translate... and yes... that's the time when i realised that my BM was really really rusty.... although i could still keep track in my writing... as i have call my bm back from its vacation from tuhan-knows-where earlier ago so they have settled down properly in my brain and i can write my report using my nearly forgotten bm... not like how i use to write... my standards are dropping... and everybody start asking how the hell did i get an A1 for my bm???? because..... i'm lucky... happy?? but the problem now is not only with my writing... but my speaking as well... i still remember that i can speak quite fluently in front of my malay friends and teachers.... but after stopping for around 3 years or so... minusing maybe a few days when i meet up with my malay friends again... i think i used 0% of malay in my daily conversation... not taking those random malay words into consideration... so i guess i cant really speak malay anymore!!! how to present my assignment in malay next week??!!!!

and now i'm suppose to be starting on my multimedia tools for advertising assignment 2!!! but i dont really have many photos to refer to... so to everybody out there who are reading my blog... do you guys happen to have photos of animals?? i mean real photos taken from the camera because i'm not allowed to browse thru picetures from the net(if not, that will already be done and there'll be no fuss needed)... so i need real photos... taken thru a camera... anybody who happen to have photos of animals... of any kind (or species... insects also included)... please send it to my email.... p3.puppydog@gmail.com..... or maybe you can let me take a picture of your pet animal is also fine with me... either way works as long as i get the photos.. thank you very much!!!

now what else??? oh ya!!! my communication theory assignment.... the question is ok... i understand it... all of my group members do too... but the biggest problem is that we are afraid that our answer is something that is not required from our tutor... and the answer that she requires is not what we have in out report or presentation.... how??!!! i can tell you this... communication theory is a damn ******* complicated, confusing, brain-damaging, nerve-wrecking, freaking hard subject.... we really dont understand what is actually required for the subject... besides critical thinking which is something that i'm not sure what it consist of... i just dont get it!!!!! what is critical thinking??? am i suppose to criticise anything and everything?? but i'm not very good at criticising.... and why must it be so negative??? so now i'm kinda worried about this assignment.... i might even turn out being in "critical" condition lying in the hospital....



p/s: those who have animal photos!!! please do send them to me!!! or allow me to take a picture of your pet animal!!!! thank you very very much!!!

No comments: