Saturday, July 12, 2008

smarts...

i am like the very "smartest.... cleverest.... most intelligent.... wisest.... brightest..." person in the world!!!!! after a whole night of re-typing my part for the moral assignment... i forgot to save a backup copy in my email or in my pendrive!!!!!

and now i cant find my moral assignment folder!!!! i remember i saved it somewhere in my documents... but it's not in it... then i use the "search for folders" thingy and i cant find it anywhere.... it just simply vanished!!!!! that's the whole group's work!!!! S**T!!!! now i have to re-type my whole thing again!!!!! luckily all my points were written on pen and paper... so now the hard part is just to re-translate the essay part...

and yes... i lost the whole folder... so means i lost other parts of the assignment by others too... luckily.. eelin, joanne sent their part thru email.. so i still have copies... and eggy's part is still in my external...

which means....
festiny!!! i lost your part of the assignment... do you mind re-sending??? i know i should have had it in my received documents folder because you sent it through msn... but i was really "too smart" to have left it inside... so i cut and pasted it into the moral assignment folder which is now lost!!!!! please re-send it to me after you have seen this message and stop cursing me... i'll be sending you an sms later anyway after i'm done with this post....

so now i'll have to rewrite my part again... oh.. i actually did save a backup copy in my email... but that was done 2 days ago... which only consists of 2 paragraphs... argh!!!!

yesterday's multimedia tools for advertising mid term was not as scary as comm theory but it's scary too!!! our lecturer was kinda smart to prevent us from copying each other's answers by printing 2 versions of test papers... both with the same questions but in different sequence... so it makes it kinda hard to pass answers around and the questions number differs... and you have to mouth the whole question in order to get answers from other sources other than your brain... heee... 2 mid terms down.... 2 more to go, i guess... unless mr zachary changes his mind and decided to give us mid terms too...

ok for now... i'm heading back to microsoft word and re-type my essay...

signing off....


1 comment:

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

i once had a blunder like this also with a power point presentation...
was pretty sure i saved it
but then figured that i must have saved it as a temp file...
so moment i turn off the laptop it's gone
did all searches as i was sure i kept it somewhere but found none...which i therefore deduced that i saved it as a temp file;P