Wednesday, July 02, 2008

normal postings plus photos




woohoo... its the second day of july already... that means half a year has gone... year 2008 has another 6 more months to go before ending... time flies...

i'm still busy with assignments although i'm up here updating my blog...

pieggie was not feeling well... so i went to japanese class with bear bear today...

sensei taught us another japanese song today yo... it's the japanese version of "my grandfather's clock" called ookina furudokei... heee...

after class bear bear and i went for site-seeing again... at section 17....

oh ya... konco-konco geng aku... well.. i actually meant my assignment group members... we are having our discussion about the mv storyline tomorrow... during the 3 hour break time... remember!!! no dating-dating ya!!! it's down to serious business now...

i have nothing else to write now... and my post is so short.... how??

woo... i've just logged into my friendster account.. when was the last time??? a few months ago i guess... the main reason logging in is to search for photos... during several gatherings which i dont have my camera with me... even if i do.. my camera will get cranky and end up corrupting my whole xd card.... wasting all the photos taken before.... -snifs-

however.. it seems that nobody has been posting those photos up lately... why??? anyway.. i managed to get a few from carrere's facebook... which is when she tagged me on those photos... i'll post them up to fill the space....
these are photos from last friday's gathering...
me, shih mun and carol...
commercial break: carol was once known as my "twin" during high school days because we share very similar names... heee.. long time no see...

geng lama... high school mates... from left: jow liie, carrere, melvin, cheryl (woan chern), carol and ME!!!

same people as above plus shih mun... he was the star of the night.. since it was HIS farewell dinner... he has left to aussie last sunday...

No comments: