Thursday, July 17, 2008

nostalgic...

Currently still doing the referencing and citition for the moral assignment.... it really took a long time as i almost spent the whole afternoon yesterday generating the references.... yala... eggy gave me a hard time with very "brilliant" citations... so now i have to re-do it for her... smart right??!! she always is... (just kidding la...) taking a break off my assignment which i think will take me ages to finish.... i decided to come back up to my blog and stamp a few panda paw prints around first... so that my blog wont look abandoned....

my dad has sold my.... our family's nissan sentra!!!! old version la.... argh!!! i really liked that car... it has been around since the day i was born.... i wonder did i come back home from the hospital in it??? i'm not really sure bout that... but i know it for all my life already... and now it's leaving me!!!! yala.. it's a manual car... but i still like it... and i'm getting better in driving manual cars... and now my house will not have any more manual cars for me to practice!!!! *snifs... it's gonna leave today.... (so fast!!!) luckily i got my last drive today... yep.. i drove it to school and back... oh no... i'm missing it already... although it hasn't leave my house yet... it's still parked at my car porch.... but i really cant bear loosing it... it's like loosing an old friend for many many years... and for this case.. my whole life!!!!

i hate it when i have to get rid of things that have been around me for a very very long time... just the beginning of the year... my mom decided to get rid of my old toys.... a whole cupboard of them!!! in just one day... and of course i managed to save a few of them from the tragic dump behind my mom's back.... and hid them in my room's cupboard.... if only i can save all of them!!!!

don't you feel that getting rid of things that has been present in your life for like ever since you were born is like taking a part of your life away from you.... and it really hurts sometimes.... things that you cant bear to see them go.... they'll be leaving you forever and you'll never find them or see them again anymore.... nostalgia!!!!! and people always say... getting rid of old things is to make way for the new things to come in.... but old things contains memories... which are priceless and you can never get them back anymore..... someone once said, "all things old things are rubbish already... you better throw them away... why are you keeping all these things??? no wonder your room looks like a rubbish dump..."

i'll just have to bear with it now... accept the fact that the car which has been in my car porch for my whole life is leaving me.... forever.... for good.....

1 comment:

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

hey hey panda~~~
totally understand!!!
my mum wanted to throw some of my soft toys too but i didnt let her touch any of them...;PP
so yeah i have my rubbish dump room still with rubbish around which i love...well i do housekeeping every now and then tho selecting things to get rid of ;PPPP