Tuesday, October 21, 2008

i'm finally back!!!!

guess how long have i been wandering away from my blog???? and it's not my fault!!! it's my connection... then my pc.... everything has not been going so well after all... and it always happens during my short semester....



some may think that i should not put the blame on my luck again... but how could it be a coincidence if i only went through 2 short semesters in my uni lfe and i always have to face computer and connection problems during that time???? there's no explanation towards that arent they???



if you wanna confirm... i'm quite sure that i have post something about my connection during my last short semester... which is around february or march last year.... i was required to create a website and also make it available online... and my connection just have to play along and i cant upload anything.... anybody with website-creating background will know that in order to make a website available online.... you'll have to upload all your whatsoever pictures, images, graphics (i know they are all the same thing... but just let me fill more words into my post as i have not been posting for so long...), videos and stuff online to get them work on the website... so how am i going to make it available online if i cant upload???? in the end... kah yee and i used the uni's internet lab to upload everything.... and boy, that took us a while....

and now... also another short semester... also another website-creating assignment... and also another make-the-website-available-online request is on..... so now... what will happen to my very very vitally important technology????

internet-connection: ah-ha!! maybe i should flicker the dsl light a little bit and just freak her out.... push off the internet connection for a few days... it's just the first
week of study... nothing much needed from me....


thank you very much.... i'm really freaked out ok..... i cant go online... i cant do research... i cant search for details and info... i cant blog... i cant facebook.... i cant reply the mails the japanese kids sent to me... ish!!!! then today... finally... my dad call up telekom to get them to fix the phone line... ya.. the phone line is causing problems... maybe i should change the character of the dialogue above... maybe not.... it's seems ok though....

next....

pc: ah now... this girl have been torturing me non-stop when mr internet connection was on vacation.... on and off... on and off... just to see if the stupid explorer is loading or not.... so now i think i'll just "mogok" and let her know who's the boss!!!! the next time is the last time she gets me turn on.... (ok, this sounds weird)

why la???!!!!! now my pc is toasted!!!! cannot on it at all!!!!!! argh!!!!!!! so what shall i do now??? i know my laptop will always come in handy but the problem is... i prefer doing things using the pc... because the laptop screen can really kill my eyesight... everything seems so bright eventhough i adjust the brightness to the lowest of all....

so now... do you agree that i always have bad luck with our very handy-dandy online technology during short semesters... i still have one more to go... i wonder what else will happen to my computer... laptop... connection... whatsoever......

No comments: