Monday, October 06, 2008

just to update...

how long has it been since i last blogged???

i'm so sorry for the seriously-lacking-0f-updates...

i really lost my blogging mood these few days...

i dont know why...

my blogging spirit has somehow just vanish into thin air or evaporated or something.... i dont feel it around me anymore....

sigh.....

why is this happening????

i used to have loads of crap to fill in post after post in my blog.... so that it's frequently updated and everybody will have something new to read everytime they drop by....

but now... the urge has just disappeared....

i dont feel like blogging or uploading anything into my blog.....

i actually have loads to blog about... my recent hk trip.... which was really really fun... although it was short... but at least i still get to meet some friends... who took the time to travel over to tsim sa tsui to meet me... and take me to places in tsim sa tsui... because i said i cant go far....

and even hang out in my hotel room when my dad went off for a meeting leaving me alone from morning till evening.... so nice of them....
they even help me wander around to look for stuff cheng hui and gang requested from hk...

thanks bing, jase, sean....

and also thanks kyle for calling me to check whether i'm ok following the local tour all by myself... i really appreciated that....

what else??? i miss hk already when i step down the plane.... and missed it even more when i reached home...

if there's a chance to work in tvb, hong kong... i'll just quit utar and fly there straight away... maybe stay with my cousin temporarily while i search for a cheap and small space for me to live in...

until i earn enough to pay for my degree(if its not completed in utar) or maybe.... master... if i get to pass all my subjects in degree (aka utar...)

.... that's all for my update....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no sweat.
glad you enjoyed the trip adn of course, our company.


bbing

Panda said...

anyway...
i still owe you guys a big thank you...