Thursday, October 23, 2008

taaaaggeeee....

-tagged by chenghui... sorry it took so long



5 things in my bag:
(which bag?? i assume its my uni bag)
umbrella
pencil case
notebook
biscuits
korean level 1 textbook



5 things in my head:
persuasive speech topic
korean cha-um
multimedia design and application assignment
will i be able to get a parking space later??
what's with the slow-ness of my pc??



5 words I frequently use
apasal
ish
very obvious la(in cantonese or mandarin) <-- it has 3 words already
wait~~
die lo~~




5 recent smses received:
~~nitez
dont tell~~
what~~
do we need to ~~
you can come at~~



5 recent things I just did:
ate breakfast
installing softwares
searching for images
read the newspaper
bath



5 things in my wardrobe:
shirts
jeans
shorts
skirt
T uniform



5 things I just ate:
bread
cheese
biscuit
-last night- rice
fish



5 people I'm tagging

hui ping

ching yong

cheryl

rachel (i dont care if she does it or not, i'm still tagging her!!!)

sheh lee

No comments: