Monday, June 23, 2008

big box

well... the replacement class for multimedia tools for advertising was cancelled today... leaving me heading straight home at 12.30pm... instead of the actual 6pm... gosh.. that was good.. imagine going back home at 6pm.... well... traffic jam is an unavoidable case... but it'll be so boring to stride along the jam alone in my proton... besides.. i wonder will i be hungry by that time... since i'll be having my lunch at around 12.30 if the class is still on... and that's that until 6pm...

speaking about lunch... we were at first arguing about where to have lunch since our class "was supposed" to be until 6pm... so we need something that will last that long... mamak is not a choice because the fried beehoon will definitely not last till 6pm... my stomach will be grumbling around 4 something.... so we thought of going to tappers... order 3 lunch sets and share between the 2 of us.... waa-haa... end of story after we got to know that the class was cancelled... plans change drastically... some went off for movies... some went off for shopping... and me... ah-ha... to save cost.. i'm going back home for lunch... since mom's cooking will not cost me anything...

today's tutorial is ok since we dont have to write poems or think out of the box and stuff... er.. wait.. we do have to think out of the box... but that's not so important anyway... my box is damn big!!! its hard to find my way out ok??? give me more time... *i still love my cosy great big box anyway...

aish... people were talking about cutting cost and saving money... in the end.. all of them had lunch outside.... cut cost??? heee... some other time luuu....

i just got to know that she's actually a year older than me.. how can some people be so childish??!! and its bugging non-stop... i already said i dont care what came up between the 2 of you... so leave me alone... i didn't do anything to ruin anything... so stop making up stories and face the reality.... i dont want to be part of your whatsoever life.... keep me away from your fantasies if you dont mind... the whole story is so perfect that even i might believe it if i wasnt involve in the first place... i salute you for your talent and creativity but too bad... i know its a huge fake bogus situation and if you dont stop now.. i'll get you and i'll get you hard!!! i mean my words...

No comments: