Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Weee...

Weee... yeee... haha... i found my pendrive!!!! thanks to my beloved classmates!!!! it turns out that there was a hole in my jeans pocket and i guess my pendrive might have slipped out thru the hole during one of my tutorial class.... wahahaha.... thanks ya!!!!

I have presented my proposal today.... basically nothing much... just a lot of laughter... i wonder does that happen to other group as well???? mr beh keeps laughing and laughing.... dont really know why... my mv's storyline is kinda tragic.... apa laugh laugh??? anyway.. i'm done with this thing... yeah!!!! now the exciting part... to see who's proposal get to be picked and being produce... i kinda got the feeling that ours is somehow halfway thru the longkang (aka drain) now... cuz our idea is SO NOT creative.... only dramatic.... sigh... anyway.. i think it should be fun shooting a music video... who cares who's idea i'm shooting.... as long as it's low-budget.... hehe... tahulah... orang miskin....

i woke up super early today... no.... not because i'm too nervous about my presentation... no way!! that'll never kacau my sleep.... because i need to send my dedi off to the airport... he should be at the airport at around 6... so i woke up and around 5.30AM!! and went out at around 5.50AM!!! after dropping him at the airport... i headed straight to school... since i'm joining the japanese 2 class on 8am... so might as well just go to school.... and guess what??? i reached school at 6.30AM!!!! gosh!!! that's usually the time i leave my house.... oish... nothing to do... well.. a few of my class mates came early too... to discuss about their presentation.... hee.. got teman... i stayed with them until 7.45.. then head to ph for japanese class...

after class... went back to pc... help bear and pieggie with their presentation.... then did some changes for my own proposal.... we lepak-ed until around 1pm... my presentation time is at 1.10pm....

done with proposals... what now??? oh ya!!! my ideas for multimedia tools for advertising.... 4 ideas to advertise yourself... aish... susahnya!!! especially for those who have no creativity in such.... aka me.... how to come out with those canggih canggih ideas???? how to get PHD??? Permanent Head Damage punya PHD ada la!!!! ish ish ish.... i cant even get 1 idea... how am i gonna get 4???!!!! help me!!! i cant do anything.... i'm not good in anything... except for crapping, maybe.... how???!!! i ni tada kelebihan la!!!! how???!!!

Oh my!!! i suddenly have an idea in mind!!!! wait... i'll have to sketch it out... s**T!!! la... i cant draw wey.... how now????

oh ya... not forgetting to mention... i removed my panda cursor.. although i still love it but people have been complaining about the cursor being hard to target on links and stuff... so i guess i better just remove it and let the normal cursor guide you....
p/s: those using firefox all these while... just ignore this... i know you cant see my panda cursor...

No comments: