Saturday, June 28, 2008

time flies!!

Things have been going on pretty fast these few days.... it's saturday already... and i'm reaching week 6... almost half of my semester is taking off... and i'm getting nearer to finals...
during the weekends... i'll have to get going with my moral and multimedia tools for advertising assignment...

yesterday... i went to an old friend's farewell dinner... he's leaving for australia this sunday... i never knew he would have invited me as we only see each other like once a year which is during the chinese new year when i used to organise visits to our primary days' form teacher's house.... he called me on like around 1pm yesterday... i was having my lunch... listening to chenghui talking about a friend who was contacting her kinda frequently lately and they have not contacted each other for like.... oopps i forgot the amount... --years already... and speaking about coincidence... my friend here just happen to call me... and ask me whether am i free on that night to attend his farewell dinner... i said ok... since i really have nothing else to do than to watch tv...

it was a really last minute thing.... at first i was thinking whether should i give him something... a small present or something... since it was so nice of him to invite me... and tumbling the whole house over and back up straight again... i cant find anything suitable at home as a present... ish... time is ticking... i drove out to the nearest bookstore and got him a "good luck" card..... i thought it was kinda dull to just give him the card and sign my name on it.. so i decided to make full use of the space give and wrote a few things... as i was writing in my car... the handwriting was not really neat but still readable i guess... a small simple gift from an old friend.. it's the thought that counts anyway.... hahahahaha...

i met up with quite a few old friends back there... as he mostly invited his college mates... catching up and stuff... nothing much happen....

i have so many things waiting to be completed and yet.. i'm still here posting crap.... yikes!!! better get going and start my iluustrator work.... yosh!!!!

signing off!!!!

No comments: