Saturday, June 14, 2008

what to do??

I'm still struggling for ideas for my multimedia tools for advertising individual assignment... although i already had an idea... but it suddenly seems like a pretty lame one to me... so i guess i'm now back to square one.... with four empty papers waiting to be filled with 4 "brilliant" ideas...

Oh gosh!!! creativity... something that i am certainly lacked of.... drawing skiils.... that's something i thought i have when i was in standard one... since i love watching "art attack" and enjoyed handycraft... but i found out the hard way that i dont have any.... art sense... something that has never ever existed in my life.... so how am i going to complete this assignment... and its an individual assignment... i dont have group members to depend on... oh my tuhan... now i prefer writing again....

being in broadcasting keeps hitting me out of my fantasy land into the world of reality.... i wanted te be a scriptwriter cum director to direct my own-written scripts... and even dreamt of being an actress and act in my own-written series... but i know i dont have what it takes to be an actress anyway... i dont have the look... i dont have the body... i dont have the EQ.... i dont even have a chance... so it'll stay as a dream anyway.... i'll continue my ambition of being a scriptwriter cum director.... but the chances keeps fading off... sometimes i just cant see where am i going anymore... i love writing... making up stories is my specialty... but i cant get to finish off one story.. i keep stopping halfway... and end up dragging the whole story... and turns out to be not what i had in mind....

some of my friends are now planning to "convert" to other fields... such as advertising, pr, journalism... etc etc... well... i am still quite "loyal" towards broadcasting... but how loyal am i??? will i switch in the end like what my friends are having in mind now???

i know that in the broadcasting field... everybody is very realistic... very practical... i can be one too... i can easily change to someone else if i have to... and i admit that i might even be someone that is just totally different than who i am now... only to adapt.... but i haven't tried that yet... i'm still with my friends and family who treats me sincerely from the bottom of their hearts.... they are not going to use me for any reasons or harm me for any reason.... but in the working world.. there will be... people like this.... stepping on other's head for their own success... if i dont want to be the one being stepped... i'll have to be the one who is stepping... but can i???? i dont want to be someone like that.... what if i'm forced to???? will i do things that may harm others???? things that only i get all the benefits???? will it be this way in the real working world???? am i going to turn into a total bitch just to succeed??? be a two-face coward when it comes to business??? i might... i cant guarentee that.... i just might turn into someone people hates the most.... a two-face bitch.... why??? because i'm just not good enough....

1 comment:

Cleopatra said...

hey Pei Tsan. Just to add my 2-sens' worth, if u don't mind.. ;P

Seriously, it depends on whether u have principles, and u made up yr mind that u want to stick to those principles. Actually, in the short run, maybe things will be good if u 'step on other ppl'. But in the long run, i think showbusiness is a lot abt people lor ...so if u step on other ppl, that's like stepping on yr own head eventually...

And then..i support u in sticking to yr dreams no matter what. Go Pei Tsan! ;) It's true that this world can be terrible la. But. We don't need to follow them. And. We can still succeed, as long as we believe in ourselves.

Well. Just my 2 sens' worth.