Sunday, June 29, 2008

blogz biz

I have been managing my blog for more than 20 months already.... and my post has reached 200!!! yippee yay!!! that means i have around 10 posts a month.... i can say this is the blog which is updated the most frequently comparing to my other blogs...

like my yahoo kimo blog... it's up for more than 2 years already... but it's just reaching around 150 posts....

and my yahoo hk blog which has been badly comdemned (some of you may know why).... is reaching 50 posts and is barely 1 years old... it has been hanging around for 10 months or so....

and not forgetting my fanfic blog... which i'll post whenever i'm in the mood of posting.... i doubt anybody will be checking it out anyway... i set up this blog as a storage centre for my old stories which might a little more trustworthy than my computer hard disk or pendrive... i'm not asking for readers... but if you are interested i wouldnt mind... just that, that blog still contains works that have been written 5-6 years ago.... which basically will be the very childish style of love stories... while yours truely "tada banyak pengalaman maa" (not experienced enough)... well.. my experiences arent increasing according to my age anyway.. its so stuck there and i have to get ideas from drama series for the more realistic things and idol drama if i want those pretty-beautiful-dramatic-not-very-close-to-reality love relationship thingy....

so sorry... none from the recent ideas i have... i still think i'm better writing in chinese although it takes time and sometimes it may be a bother... that explains why my 2 other chinese blogs are not being updated frequently... and most of the time... you can see both updated at the same day.... because i have to open the chinese input software in order to type in chinese.... why arent i using the 1 already installed in windows xp??? because that's the simplified chinese characters... i know there is also the traditional version but i just dont really know how to use it... although i learnt chinese thru the simplified version of chinese characters but i still like the traditional ones... i gives me a more "chinese" feel when i'm writing... hahahaha.... however... i'm now more to writing on paper than to type on the computer... i always think it's a faster way to get all your ideas down... or maybe i'm just too "traditional"????

anyway... i realised that my sidebar is getting longer than my roll of posts... is it because my posts are getting shorter day by day??? aish... the reason why my sidebar has so many things is to motivate me to write long long posts until all 7 of them are as long or longer than my sidebar... now i think i better start my momentum of writing long posts....

2 comments:

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

hi hi panda,
haha...it's really no easy business maintaining so many blogs...i was trying to maintain my sina too the other time and then after i had problem assessing it from home i just dumped it aside *relieved, save me some time;P, wahhaha, crazy*

and oh, i like traditional chinese more too..so much more elegant..hehe~

Anonymous said...

mm. informative post!