Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tags... i kinda enjoy them now..

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
So dramatic meh??? but life is full of drama so why not believe it and make your life happier..

2. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
I wanna follow my dad to HK and go to TVB!!!! ish ish ish!!!

3. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
one only ar??? aish... i wish all my dreams will come true... wahahahaha....

4. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
I thought rainbows do appear after the rain... it's not up to me tobelieve it or not because it's a fact already...

(dont ask me where is question 5 and 6... i seriously dont know... since i copy paste the whole thing and it somehow disappear....)

7. Do you like being who you are today?
somehow... still ok...

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
i dont think so... no guts to bear with embarassment due to rejection... i'll just hint around... its safer...

9. Current fav song?
groove coverage - i need you vs i need you... it's my mv song la... support!!!

10. Do you wear boxers?
boxers??? those are shorts that look like boxers...

11. Which type of cars I love the most?
a red suzuki swift.... heee... wanna sponsor???

12.Which do you prefer from your other half? A hug or a kiss?
apa ni??? tada half half la!!

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
erm... you can point it out... but not too harsh...

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
my family, futureand friends... oo.. i can only choose 1!! oo.. then take the 1st one.. it's arranged accordingly

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
not really... my heart aches when i spend money...

16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
the tv!!!!!

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
character?? maybe less "kepo"... more intelligence..

18. What makes you feel disappointed?
things dont turn out as i expected...

19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
ar??? erm... this is hard... a part of me is damn curious about that.. another part of me is scared thatit might not be what i want to see...

20. What do I want to achieve this year?
this year?? crawl back into the president's list... hopefully my dad can make good connections with TVB!!!

21. Plans for this weekend?
assignments!!!!!

I'd love to tag:
lazy.... if you feel like doing.. just do lah!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

panda!! lolz.. just droppin in to knock knock. hehe. update.me will be watchin. hehe.=)

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

ah...hehe...
well, do hope u get into TVB one day (den i could visit you or get tickets for shows;PP)
wahahahaha...

*ahem: things could only happen when we dare to dream and work on the dream;-)..so yeah, i support u!V*

Panda said...

kev:wahaha... nice to see you leaving prints while dropping by... i'll reply by giving you my signature panda paw print... cheez...
note: panda paw prints arent any image of a paw print... it's my blabbing skills thru words...
wahaha