Sunday, June 08, 2008

Tags... nothing better to do...

You're really upset, who is the first guy you'll go to?
guy??? Judging on my availability now.. I think its gonna be my dad….


If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
ooo… as if… but if such person existed… you are welcomed to..heee


Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
YES!!!! I’m a big supporter of the TAK NAK campaign!!! I even have a TAK NAK notebook!!!


Last person you texted?
Joanne… and its last night… sigh…


What's something you MUST do before you die?
there’s a lot wey!! Bring my family to the forbidden palace in China (I give you the details if you wanna know, leave me a msg)… work at TVB


When is the last time you went out of the country and where?
China, last december


Who was your last received call from?
Last call??? Festiny…


What are you doing tonight?
tonight??? Eat… watch tv (C.S.I Miami!!, celebrity Apprentice!!)… finish my part of the proposal and sleep…


What are you looking forward to?
My next coming holidays… around 15 weeks later….


Have you ever been on a roller coaster?
yeah… as long as my feet touch something other than being left dangling in the air and not going 360… I admit, I’m a scary cat!!


Do you care what others think about you?
I actually do… and seriously


Do you take showers at night?
ya..


Name the best person who could cheer you up?
emm… it differs from time to time.. its hard to pick just one…


Have you been to New York City?
Nope… but I wish I could… I’ve been watching too much gossip girls… hah!


Who is the last person you added to your contacts list in your phone?
er… (believe it or not, I have been staring at the ceiling for around 5 minutes already)


What is the name of your cousin's best friend?
my cousin??? Oh my tuhan… how should I know??!!


What did you do yesterday?
started the mv proposal, rewrite it again and still rewriting… watch tv.. eat… sleep…


Whose house did you last go to?
go to meaning go in or just waiting outside?? If its waiting outside I think its either sheh lee or huiping… if its going in… wooh… I have not been to a friend’s house ever since tuhan knows when… (oh I just realize the question did not state which friend… ish… blur case) my relative’s, I think


What is the last movie you watched?
argh… I think its Alvin and the chipmunks for the umpteenth time on the dvd player…


Do you believe that you can change someone?
woo-hoo… I think so…


What are you going to do after you do this survey?
continue my dreading proposal…

1 comment:

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

hey panda,

..hmm, i myself dont know what's next yet...my current boss made me feel so tired (dont know if it's his style or doing this or if its me being the problematic one) but i guess i really need to sit down and think...feels so tired with all the politics in business..all the cheating around...really hate those things...why can't people do things in a slightly more honest manner? sorry or perhaps its really my boss...
but i'm in a way so relieved i tendered in my resignation letter, i was almost going crazy...can't believe how the clients commented on my boss...so better get myself out of this shit, man...= ="

anyway dont mention about the banner...the least i could do :-)
wish you a good sunday, girl...