Monday, September 08, 2008

arrived!!!


my second item from ebay has arrived!!!!

yay!!!

2 down... 4 more to go!! (that's for my ebay items)

1 down.... 4 more to go!!!! (that's for my finals!!!)

advertising copywrting tomorrow... creative writing is the main element for this paper... although i love playing with words... but i dont think my words fulfill the creative writing category....

sigh... i'll have to "swallow" (aka telan) 4 books in one day!!!! maybe not just 1 day... but i think i'm left with 12 more hours... minus eating, sleeping, watching tv... hanging around doing nothing.... plus wasting my time doing things that are kinda irrelevant (which is what i'm currently doing...) i think i'm only left with around maybe 4-5 hours... aish!!!

besides that... i'll also have to prepare the creative brief.... copysheet... sales letter.... and all other stuff that are coming out for my advertising copywriting paper tomorrow..... time is not enough!!!! (or it should actually be... i'm not studying hard enough...)

i have been really really really looking forward to my sem break.... which also means... the genting trip.... hk trip.... cheryl's farewell gathering.... and reading my ebay winnings.....

now i'm kinda hungry.... lunch!!!

signing off!!!

















p/s: malays are immigrants too!!!! (they are from Palembang...)

No comments: