Friday, September 05, 2008

random blabs -again-

so i'm gonna be facing my "pendidikan moral" paper tomorrow... and what have i done??? besides ebaying, blogging and facebooking.... i think i did read through all the notes given by the lecturer... hopefully there's something which penetrated into the unusual thick skull of mine.... to just make the few hours of reading through worth the time.... hahaha....



as mentioned... still no news about my payment yet... whether it got through or not... i'm assuming that the seller is too fed-up with my bugging about whether he recieved the payment or not and decided to just ignore me just for the fun of it and making me anxious over rm21.... aish... maybe next time i should just stick with a seller with a maybank account to avoid all these troubles.... i'll just keep that in mind...



what else do i have to say here???



i'm running out of stuff to be written here.... besides complaining about my finals and how the subjects are so freaking hard to understand... i'm currently still facing the "creative hurdle" (oh, i love this phrase!!! beats the "writer's block" a gazzilion times!!!) in generating ideas for the advertising copywriting paper.... ish ish ish... the paper is on tuesday and i still have zero ideas in my mind.... i'm so dead!!!

my coursework marks arent helping much... well... as usual.. my marks are usually not as high as expected... i have been getting used to that... since year1sem2.... so i guess i'm ok... hahahaha...

No comments: