Friday, September 12, 2008

post-mv shooting (celebration -part2)

to introduce our best mv shooting spot!!!! very cooperative employees and employer... yummy food!!!

-drumrolls-



FULL HOUSE lifestyle store and cafe


Now let me show you around the place....







even the toilet's nice...













ok.... let's go back to the story...



busy ordering... i'm hungry after a day(half, actually) of shooting!!




my cabonara!!! yummy yummy yum!!!!




check out the drink!!!





dont disturb me!!! busy eating...





group photo...






our bill... for 10 people...





outside.... we love the mini cooper!!!!









this is my last post about my mv shooting days...
thank you so much for stay tune-ing....

2 comments:

Mr. Rush said...

Your blog is really cool.

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

happy mid autumn festival panda~~~!
hoho, i am so happy to be home;-)))

waha, this place looks reaally nice leh...so comfy...;-))