Sunday, September 07, 2008

lazy excuses~~~

i've won all the items i've bidded in ebay...

so now it's waiting time...

the previous seller that i keep mentioning finally replied me and said that he received the payment... hurray!!!! phew~~~

i'm currently expecting 2 more books to arrive at my doorstep.... which should arrive by tomorrow according to my calculations and "trust" towards malaysian post service....

then i'll have to pay for for 3 more books and wait for maybe another 3-4 days.... wuallaaa.... all the books i wanted has arrived for me and i've got something to fill my time during my sem break... wheee...

then i guess i'll take a break from ebay and keep maintaining my maybank account.... as around rm1oo has been spent on these books... wooo!!! i cant believe that!!! i'll be leaving my maybank account alone for now....

oh gosh... i have completely distracted from my so-called revision plan... currently busy arranging time for making transactions and stuff... anyway... i'm not really aiming high for this semester as everything is kinda vague.... not really a clear format is out... nothing much to be read about as there are not much theory questions to be asked.... everything is about your understanding, application and not to mention creativity (was wondering when will it be mentioned...) so now i'm still having problems overcoming the "creative hurdle"....

so i guess that's my excuse of being lazy....

signing off!!!

No comments: