Tuesday, September 16, 2008

yippee!!

My stuff from ebay arrived!!!! it arrived when i was busy crapping my head off for the communication theories paper... it came as a package... all wrapped up.... it has been a long time since i last enjoy the fun of unwrapping presents..... so after stepping into my comfy home... i "flew" to the package and started unwrapping eagerly....

Unfortunately... this fella really have the passion in wrapping presents... he really wrapped it deeply... usually a very generous amount of paper... (recycle paper, of course....) it took me a while to unwrap...

and it is still not done yet... wow... i guess this fella has really considered the fact of how careful the people in pos malaysia handles packages... that explains the layers and layers of papers wrapped.....
Until i finally get to see my item.... and its still all wrapped up!! by a layer of plastic wrap and rolls of sellotape...
yes... i got fed-up undoing the sellotape taped all around the plastic..... so i grab a scissors and cut open the plastic... i know i should have done that earlier... but i was actually planning to not cut through the wrapping and unwrap using my bare hands.... but this is kinda tiring... especially after a day of mind-wrecking comm theory... i definitely need some cheering up.... "FAST" cheering up, that is....
I finally got them!!! although i still dont have the full set.... but this will be able to fill my time... and hopefully... my english will improve.....
Last but not least...

how much paper used to wrap..... oh gosh!! this reminds me of lecture notes.... i still have one more subject to go....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened to the other one?

Anonymous said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.