Sunday, September 21, 2008

cacat-ed...

i know i'm suppose to be updating about cheryl's farewell gathering yesterday....
but i spilled hot soup on my hands and now my fingers are burnt...
so currently typing using my right and left hand's middle and ring finger... the rest are all burnt... only these are the not-so-serious ones.. so i can still move and apply pressure on them...
so i'm the 4-finger-typist....
guess how am i using the mouse....
with my thumb out-of-service... i move the mouse around using the side on my hand and click using my "what do you call the last finger??" smallest finger.... which slows everything down...
anyway.... i'll be updating as soon as my fingers are back-on-action...
by the way... i'll not be around the next 2 days.. as i'm off for my genting trip...


signing off~~~

1 comment:

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

Dear Panda,

HPV is for Human Papillomaviruses, the kind of virus that causes cervical cancer..