Tuesday, September 09, 2008

exam times~~~



Here's my third ebay item!!! yay!! Arrived while i was busy scribbling for my advertising copywrting exam.... i'll be expecting another 3 more arriving together... which i think will arrive on thursday.... when i'm squishing my very dry brain for answers during my broadcasting ii paper....


today's advertising copywriting was one of a kind... ok... first thing first... i did not went "sesat"-ed like last time...


the exam clock has started ticking.... i'm busy brain-storming for ideas to fill the copy required.... why didnt i prepare this earlier??? anyway... all was ok... i finished the compulsory question and move to the "answer 2 out of 3 question".... at first i was planning to write the sales letter... then i suddenly have no confidence in writing letters creatively.... besides i forgot which info should be in which paragraph... so i practically skipped the question... and went off doing the television commercial script.... you guys may think... writing scripts are my specialty... it will be a breeze for me... but you're wrong this time.... i'm not good at writing commercials... due to the time limit and lack of info.... i think i said something about hating time limits before.... anyway... nothing much to blab about this... NEXT....


after i'm done with question 2, the tvc... i went on with question 3 which requires us to change the existing body and headline copy of a billboard and reposition the product.... everything went pretty smoothly until... i "ter"-saw.... (i wasn't peeping!!) my eyes somehow caught hold of kevin sitting diaganally in front of me... i saw him twisting, turning and folding the paper... "what's his issue with the paper???" then i saw him tracing something on to his answer script!!! OH S**T!!!! you have to draw???!!!! panic-ing... i quickly scribbled some very lame-looking pictures under my answers.... well... i dont think i have to explain how "decent" my drawing is.... and then... kevin told me that actually drawing is NOT REQUIRED!!!! oh faraday!!!! why did i waste all my time drawing those lame pictures???!!!! dang!!!! i bet mr zachary or ms tianne will be laughing histerically after seeing my drawings.... on other hand... i think my drawing may result marks dedustion!!!! because they dont really match my description!!! a so-called stylish ford(the car) has now turned into a toy-car-like vehicle... thanks to my drawing.... shooooox....


hopefully mr zachary or ms tianne or whoever is marking my anser script... would be wise enough to ignore the drawings and just look at the words instead... besides... i think i have inserted too much words for a billboard!!! i should have omit the highlight copy.... why am i so "kepo" to just insert it in the copy.... billboards dont have highlight copy!!! screw my "kepo"-ness....

No comments: