Thursday, September 04, 2008

it finally arrived!!!

my very first online shopping item has finally arrived!!!!!



yay yay!!!


told ya i have this sudden crave for chic-lits.... i bought a whole lot of them from ebay... which were priced reasonably in my opinion... dont tell me you can get it from somewhere else cheaper.... unless it other books out of my shopping list....


however... i'm kinda worried now as one of the seller have not reply about receiving my payment... i made that payment online via maybank2u because he dont have a maybank account... and now there's still no news about him receiving it or not... ish... jangan-lah con my rm21!!!!!



kecoh-nya ini maybank2u.... first if you wanna do online fund transfer... you need to have to TAC pin... for security purposes... i understand... but you'll have to register your handphone number thru the atm machine first in order to get those pin numbers... because each pin will only last for like 2 hours max.... argh... might as well go and do the transactions thru the atm machine... i feel safer this way.... but because i'm not sure how to conduct an interbank transfer... that is why i got the TAC pin from the atm machine and went back home to do the transaction to avoid myself standing in front of the atm machine for like ages dont know what to do... and thinking for at least 10 minutes after every step to make sure what i'm doing is correct.... besides... i could also avoid angry eyes of the long queue behind me....




at first i completed the transaction... then it stated that the amount will be credited on the following day... which is today... and it requires some kind of id no.... which is just simply insert the item no.... then it requires the name of the account owner... which i think i put it correct... but there's not enough space... as you know... malays have long names... muhd... something something... then followed by bin muhd... something something.... because i'm running out of space... i totally omitted the part after "bin".... i hope that's not a wrong entry...


ish.... dont!!! this cannot be happening to me!!!




please reply me and say you have received my payment!!!!

No comments: