Wednesday, September 03, 2008

pre-finals...

I have been missing from panda's space for a while now... i bet most of you will be thinking that i'm actually busy studying away from the computer for my upcoming finals... NOT!!! well.. some studying has been taken place but not as much as it is supposed to... hahaha... me not studying when i'm suppose to is just like breathing in oxygen.... it's so normal that you cant even feel it...

anyway... i have been kinda busy ebay-ing.... haha... making trips to the bank for transaction purposes and stuff... i still haven't receive anything yet but i think it shall arrive soon... hee... cant wait... it's my first time doing online shopping... hopefully it goes alright... please dont con my RM20...

besides that... i have been kinda busy clearing the files in my pc... yeah... the hard disk space is getting lesser and the bubble keeps popping up telling me that my hard disk is running out of space.... which is kinda annoying... the thing is... i'm not sure what is taking up so much space in my hard disk??!!! i dont download series which will practically munch off your hard disk space.... and my documents dont really have much stuff either... it's only around 2gb... my other files are saved in another drive... softwares are not taking up much space either... i cleared my temporary files folder and recycle bin but that annoying bubble still pops up from time to time... argh!!! i guess i'll have to just empty "my documents" folder.... and tip everything into my external.... ish...

what now??? oh ya... i should be revising my moral stuff... then get on with broadcasting.... ish the angles, lighting and stuff are really killing me.... not forgetting the sales letter... how am i going to write a letter creatively??? a letter is a letter... how creative can it be?? it might be just too creative until the receiver doesnt understand a single word written on it.... so what's the point??!!! well... as my faculty's name changes from "faculty of art and social science" into "faculty of creative industries"... everything done requires creativity... even a boring moral presentation too needs creativity... what the??!!! what is the use of creativity when nobody is listening???!!

anyway... i'm not aiming high for this coming finals... like they say... the higher you aim the harder you fall... so better not do that this time... as long as my name remains in the dean list... how's that for not aiming high?? as i have lower my expectations from being in the president's list which i know i'll never be back up there eventhough i gain a 4 flat for the coming finals... so i might as well just give up that hope and hope for a more practical one, easier to achieve, that is..... hahaha....


signing off~~

1 comment:

Karen said...

gambateh lo...! u this sat start edi right?me mon oso start thn end 20th...hope faster come wehh...ohhyea,cheryl going to leave m'sia on 24th sept worr...so when c'lebrate her farewell?u finish exam edi thn u try to contact they all see when they free lor...either 20th o 21st sept lo cz weekdays mayb most of them not free...

so after exam u plan plan la haha ^^