Wednesday, September 24, 2008

not in blogging mood....

yesterday.... was back from genting... with uni buddies.... for further info just catch up at cheng hui's blog... i'll blog about it after i got the mood and the photos... we came down by the cable car.... and cheng hui.... who was afraid of heights.... came down with us!!!! wooo-hooo!!!! give her a round of applause man!!!! *clap clap clap clap clap..... its very nice of her to tolerate with us.... heee...

reach home at around 4.30pm... exhausted.... but still... i'll just leave sleeping for the night.... then paapaa ushered me to get my car... as it was sent to the workshop... to fix my frequently-merajuk-ing gear box..... on the way back... we stopped at the traffic light with paapaa's car behind me.... then this "orang sesat" wanna u-turn at the traffic light but he was on the second lane.... and he just u-turned in front of me... to avoid a round of banging business... i jammed my brakes.... but paapaa didnt managed to braked in time and bang my proton's back.... well.... the bang was kinda hard... but no harm done towards my proton... but paapaa's audi's front bumper got a big fat scratch.... and the front engine cover cant open... woo-hooo... just back from the workshop... and now heading back to the workshop to fix the audi.... ish ish...

hmm.... i have nothing else to blog!!! oh ya!!! cheryl's farewell gathering.... it'll be on the next post... stay tune then...

No comments: