Thursday, September 25, 2008

LOST: panda's blogging mood...

i have a lot of events to update.... genting trip.... cheryl's farewell gathering.... but i simply dont have the mood to post anything about them.... why???!!!

i guess i've lost my blogging mood these few days.... dont know why.... and dont know how.... but i just dont feel like writing and updating my blog... i thought i post this up to let you, who are still wandering around in my blog waiting for updates that i.... have nothing for you.... sorry for the dissapointment.... anyway... the genting trip.... you can get the details from chenghui's blog... i bet the others might also be updating about that so you can tune to their blogs... and for cheryl's farewell gathering... i think huiping post an entry about that... and sheh lee too... so go and check out theirs if you are interested in knowing what happened.....

i've always been very excited about updating my blog about stuff happening around me.... even teeny-weeny stuff that doesnt really matter much.... but now... big things such as my genting trip.... farewell gathering... and even my upcoming hk trip did not trigger my blogging mood to post a few words and photos here.....

what to do now????
oh gosh... this is so depressing....

No comments: